Administration Assistant Mexico
- Handle the process of purchasing office resources.
- Follow-up on emails and other communication as required.
- Organize documents both physically and on the Cloud.
- Conduct any other admin task as required by the management
- Collect, compile, and analyze HR data.
- Source potential employee’s and candidates for current vacancies within Port Cities Mexico.
- Assist with the hiring process which entails screening candidates, conducting
- Interviews and other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Prepare employee contracts and other documents related to Port Cities employee’s.
- Actively follow up on our customer’s payments.
- Assist with internal payments and be the point of contact with our bank.
- Communicate information with the accountants timeously and with accuracy.
- Manage and control petty cash.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong organizational skills. Be flexible and have the ability to multitask.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be motivated to learn and work efficiently.
- Proficiency in using Google workspace and CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build solid relationships with the team, cross-functional colleagues, clients and external partners.
- Outstanding written, communication & presentation skills.
- Good-time management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Act with high professionalism and have a proactive attitude.
- Bilingual proficiency ability to speak and write in both Spanish and English is an advantage.
- Must be fast learner.
- Should be based in Mexico City.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
Interview with Human Resources
Our HR personnel will have an interview with you about your appropriateness for the position.
You will receive a case study that your are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Mexico City, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities!
We care about our employees and we want them to be healthy. We offer major, minor and preventive medical insurance with international coverage.
EXTRA DAYS OF LEAVE
After a well delivered project, it's important to rest too! That's why we offer extra days of paid leave to our employee's in Mexico.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your pajama's, from bed all day? Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have a team consisting of different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon or just enjoying good food & drinks together.
Your future colleagues
Mylene, Director of Americas
"Port Cities is the perfect company to professionally grow. I really enjoy the collaboration we have in the team. We are working in a friendly space with a nice team spirit. Many challenges are raising all the time, and that make every day a new experience. Being leading Port Cities Americas is a pleasure for me and I am looking forward to working with you! "