Business Analyst Vietnam
- Analyze customer's needs and business processes to design business solutions with detailed requirements.
- Attend required daily meetings with customers to understand the business.
- Support/assist customers to make sure customers are happy with the new system/software.
- Support the sales team during sales/pre-sales.
- Conduct internal testing on configuration/development before releasing them for UAT by business users.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; and coordinating production with programmers.
- Produce Functional Specification & UAT plan, prepare case tests, and assist in user training and deployment preparation for the end users.
- Define application problems conferring with clients; evaluation procedures, and processes. Provide necessary troubleshooting and production support when a breakdown occurs, and immediately remedy the system when flaws are encountered.
- Ensure operation by training client personnel.
- Interact with software engineers to understand Odoo limitations.
- Help Software Engineers during system development, e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts, and UML diagrams.
- Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Business / Accounting / Management. A master's degree in business management is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Able to comprehend a detailed requirement list.
- Able to create a basic Use-Case Scenario from the Detailed Requirement List for a single functional process/department.
- Able to comprehend a Gap Analysis Report.
- Able to create a simple Functional Requirement Document (FRD) for a single functional process/department.
- Able to execute a functional test based on available test script, and follow up the result to corresponding parties.
- Able to manipulate raw data, prepare the data with the importable format, and execute data import into the system.
- Able to create a guidebook and training material according to the final use-case scenarios.
- Able to reproduce issues in the live system and document them to be reported.
- Able to discuss directly and smoothly with PM and project team.
- Able to prepare presentation slides in English.
- Able to create a good Minutes of Meeting in English.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.