Cloud Sales Manager
Port Cities Group, a key player in the integration of ERP with Odoo Solutions, is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Sales professional. By working alongside the Sales team, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a challenging and rapidly expanding environment.
All our project teams consist of individuals from around the world, emphasizing the value of autonomy. Therefore, our teams predominantly work remotely. Working conditions are flexible, alternating between physical presence in the office and remote work.
Due to its strong growth (+50% per year over the last 5 years), the Port Cities Group also offers exciting career advancement opportunities (geographical and technical) for its new employees.
As part of the development of business activities in the Group, Port Cities is looking for an experienced Cloud Sales Manager who can bring expertise and dynamism to a team facing new challenges.
This role entails a hybrid working arrangement, with four days spent working from the office and one day dedicated to remote work. The ideal candidate may reside in Indonesia, Singapore or Japan.
- Collaborate with partners [Port Cities branches] to grow the Cloud & DACO revenue.
- Proactively seek out new partnerships, particularly with other Odoo partners.
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from finding a prospect to closing a deal.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Keep frequent contact with your clients to identify potential issues, improve happiness, and generate upsell opportunities.
- Provide commercial support for partner sales, complementing the technical sales support managed by the server ops team.
- Conduct market analyses to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Provide coaching to the sales team.
- Assist and collaborate with marketing team in creating marketing content for social media, the website, and advertising campaigns.
- Provide coaching to the sales team.
- Create detailed plans to achieve the sales targets of your team.
- Set and control KPIs and targets, and report to your team and leadership.
Marketing & Development Plan :
- Understand your market to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Assist in creating marketing content for social media, the website, and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with the group marketing team to improve the company branding and leads generation in your market
- Demonstrate accountability in nurturing connections and overseeing NPS.
- Demonstrate authority by both owning and steering all essential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Sales and marketing in IT Business Consulting industry.
- You have a passion for Sales and Marketing and want to develop your skills in these areas.
- You are independent, proactive, and have an initiative-driven mindset.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities.
Your salary package depends on your performance - the better & more profitable the project is, the bigger percentage of the profit you will receive!
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Our office hours are from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. You can start earlier or later depending on your schedule, everyone is productive at a different time of the day.
HOME - OFFICE DAYSEnjoy the flexibility and comfort of working from home on Wednesdays, unless your presence is required in the office. Arrange your schedule accordingly.
Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
LEARN & IMPROVE
We always strive to learn new technologies, improve our skills & make sure we are up to date with our knowledge to be great consultants.