IT Talent Acquisition
About Us :
Port Cities is one of the biggest Odoo partners worldwide and has been operating since 1997. We help our clients’ businesses run efficiently with the fast growth of the ERP Industry and technologies.
Who We Are Looking For :
At this moment, we are looking for IT Recruiter to be a part of our fantastic team. We are excited to learn more about your experience and expectations and happily share why working at Port Cities is a great way to develop your career. We are looking for a Recruiter based in Jakarta, Indonesia This role entails a hybrid working arrangement, with four days spent working from the office and one day dedicated to remote work.
- Identifying and sourcing potential candidates with the skills and experience required for the IT industry roles.
- Scouting for passive candidates who may not actively seek new opportunities but have valuable skills.
- Establishing and nurturing a network of potential candidates through a variety of channels, including online job boards, social media, and industry associations with a particular focus on candidates affiliated with the Port Cities branch.
- Conducting the full-cycle recruitment, including assessing candidates’ technical skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Collaborating with Group Human Resources and Regional HR Leaders in identifying recruitment needs.
- Staying up-to-date with IT Consulting trends, emerging technologies (ERP), and market demand for IT-specific skills.
- Provide regular updates on recruitment progress and contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment practices.
Providing insights and advice on talent acquisition strategies and the availability of suitable candidates.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT/Consultant recruiter or working in hiring agencies.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of IT roles, technologies, and trends. Knowing the ERP industry will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and recruitment system (Odoo preferred)
Send us your CV
With information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Indonesia, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities.
Your salary package depends on your performance - the more time you spend working on the project of our customers, the more bonuses you get.
We collaborate with a catering company to provide good & tasty lunch, snacks & coffee for our Port Citizens.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your p, from bed all day. Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have a team consisting of 4 different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach the next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have a very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon, or just enjoying good food & drinks together.