Project Manager Indonesia
- Design final system solution running on ERP system Odoo
- Coordinate the project, delegate tasks & lead your team
- Deliver projects in agreed scope, on budget & on time
- Prepare project documentation & coach our junior staff
- Analyze needs of our clients & propose the system solution
- Train the users & keep healthy communication with clients
- Help to improve our project methodology
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on IT related projects as an analyst, consultant, or project manager
- Proficient English - communication with foreign colleagues on a daily basis
- Ability to combine skills of Project Manager and Analyst/Solution Architect
- Passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills
- Experience with ERP systems (Odoo preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in IT, business, or economics)
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Answer our questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
Our colleague from HR will call you and will ask you about your motivation, experience & preferences.
PM Case Studies
You will receive case studies, where you can show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss with you your case studies and other topics.
You get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
Our team has branches in 10 countries and you can meet colleagues of 15+ different nationalities!
Twice a year, we assess the skills, performance & knowledge of our team and revise the wage, if applicable.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training & knowledge for your job.
You will meet customers of different industries, backgrounds & sizes. There is a lot of learning opportunities.
Your salary package depends on your performance - the more time you spend working on the project of our customers, the more bonuses you get.
We cooperate with a catering company to provide good & tasty lunches, snacks & coffee to our Port Citizens.
EXTRA DAYS OF LEAVES
Did you work an extra day or you handle a go-live or an urgent issue with a customer? Get an extra compensatory day off!
Why Port Cities?
In Indonesia, we have a team consisting of different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
LEARN & IMPROVE
We always strive to learn new technologies, to improve our skills & to make sure we are up to date. We are one of the biggest Odoo partners worldwide!
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have a very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a karaoke night, running a marathon, or just enjoying good food & drinks together.