Senior Data Analyst in Indonesia
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst in Semarang, Indonesia.
Fulfill requirement to design and build report dashboard/pivot/analysis based on requirements to help management/customers make data-driven decision
Ad Hoc analysis to support business and project delivery
The key person of running the Business Intelligence platform
Lead Data analytics project, or the Data analytics component of an ERP project.
Conduct training project delivery team and/or customers
- Bachelor’s Degree from Information System/Computer Science/Business/Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills to collect data, extract, transform and display data visualization
- Strong attention to details
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced skills with SQL Query (preferably PostgreSQL) and Excel Formula
- Has experience with BI tools like Pentaho, Tableau, Power BI, Metabase, etc
- Proper skills in script programming (preferable Python)
- Has experience with Odoo or other ERP as Engineer or Business/System Analyst/Project Manager is a plus
You will have the chance to get a monthly bonus based on invoiceable hours after probation
Lunch & Snack/ beverages
We offer you an onsite bonus + daily pocket money
Additional Paid Leave
Overtime on the weekends or public holidays are convertible to paid leaves
Sport Activities & Gathering
Our positive and supportive culture gives you an opportunity to participate in weekly sports activities and gatherings
You will be assigned a laptop after passing the probation period to ensure your productivity and comfort
How You'll Grow
Our leadership development approach focuses on empowering individuals to identify and use their abilities to do their best possible job every day at every level of their career. We believe there's always potential to learn, from entry-level to senior members.
Need more info?