SLA Manager - Help Desk Manager France
Help Desk Management
- Supervise and manage the help desk team.
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure an efficient help desk service.
- Collaborate with other departments to effectively and swiftly resolve incidents and issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by guaranteeing quick response times and appropriate solutions.
Coordination and Monitoring :
- Coordinate help desk projects, ensuring objectives and timelines are met.
- Monitor and evaluate team and help desk performance.
- Produce regular reports to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
Training and Development :
- Provide ongoing training to the help desk team to enhance technical skills and customer service.
- Promote professional development within the team.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in technical help desk management, customer support, or a similar role.
- You have a passion for technical support and customer service, and you want to develop your skills in these areas.
- You are autonomous, proactive, and have an initiative-driven mindset.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is a significant asset.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more.
With operations in 12 countries. Port Cities Group is a major player in the ERP industry!
We value your professional growth. Benefiting from our extensive experience and successful Odoo implementations through comprehensive training programs, certifications, and ongoing mentorship from our industry experts.
Be at the Heart of Action
Experience the entire lifecycle of IT Projects, from inception to production. You won't be just a bystander, you'll be actively involved in shaping and delivering innovative solutions for our clients.