VIE Project Manager Australia
We are looking for a Project Manager in charge of ERP and Software Development to be a part of our team in Melbourne, Australia. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Australia. Join a fast-growing business that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. You will be the single point of contact for customers/clients, leading a project from beginning to end.
Who We Are
With offices in 14 countries, Port Cities is one of the biggest Odoo partners worldwide and has been operating since 1997. We help our clients’ businesses run efficiently with the fast growth of the ERP Industry & Technologies.
Port Cities also operate the brand M+ Software, which provides custom mobile development, front-end development and website implementations for businesses.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements
- Provide customers with the best solutions to their problem
- Coordinate technical documentation and oversee the software architecture put in place to develop software solutions
- Follow up the implementation progress with our team of offshore developers
- Deliver projects controlling key project parameters such as scope, budget, schedule, etc.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Maximise project profitability
- Provide customers with functional assistance as well as training
- Possibility of traveling to clients' offices in the APAC region
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Customer and Business Oriented
- At least an Engineering degree, Masters degree or equivalent
- Passion for IT & Motivation to learn new skills
- Autonomy, initiative, attention to details
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in both French and English (written and spoken)
Optional but not required:
- Prior knowledge of Odoo
- PMP Certification
- Relevant technical skills: software development, SQL, UML, etc.
- Net Promoter Score of your customer (customer satisfaction KPI)
- Gross Margin on Project
- Invoiceable time
- Do something meaningful;
- Be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing global technology company
- International work environment and flat organization. Work for both English and French-speaking customers.
- Flexible working hours