Junior Software Engineer Mexico
- Designing technical solutions based on the FRD from our analysts.
- Collaborate with the project team to understand functional requirements.
- Developing custom modules into the Odoo ERP System.
- Reviewing the code & ensuring its stability, reliability & performance.
- Analyzing the issues, errors & debugging.
- Making sure that your tasks are delivered on budget & on time.
- Analyze problems/features and estimate the implementation.
- Knowledge of OOP Languages (Python, Java, JS, etc.).
- Experience with DB Query (MySQL, Oracle, Postgre).
- Experience with Git/Repository Management.
- Experience with OS (Win, Linux, Unix).
- Experience with ERP systems (Odoo, SAP, Oracle) is an advantage.
- Experience with website/POS/Mobile Dev is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Odoo ORM is an advantage.
- Fluent English (as you will be working with our teams abroad as well).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred location : Caracas or Mexico City.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Answer our questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Mexico City, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities.
We care about our employees and we want them to be healthy. We offer major, minor and preventive medical insurance with international coverage.
EXTRA DAYS OF LEAVE
After a well delivered project, it's important to rest too! That's why we offer extra days of paid leave to our employee's in Mexico.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your pajama's, from bed all day? Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have team consisting of 4 different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach the next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon or just enjoying good food & drinks together.