Junior Business Analyst Mexico
Help with implementations of ERP system Odoo for clients in Mexico and worldwide.
- Analyze customer needs and processes.
Design the final system solution for the client, defining the customizations, preparing master data for the migration, training the end users and assisting with overall project delivery.
- Manage to deliver business solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Assist our team with conducting sales meetings and preparing stunning Odoo demo's.
- Exciting the opportunity to learn about business, IT Solutions as well as the consulting world. Join our international team and embark on a captivating career growth journey.
Good understanding of global business process.
- Passion for IT & motivation to learn new skills.
- A certain level of IT or business background and or experience is an advantage.
- Bilingual proficiency ability to speak and write in both Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in using Google Workspace.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build solid relationships with the team, cross-functional colleagues, clients and external partners.
- Outstanding written, communication & presentation skills.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Growth mindset and positive attitude.
- Must be a fast learner and proactive.
- Should be based in Mexico City.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Answer our questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with you about your appropriateness for the position.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Mexico City, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities!
We care about our employees and we want them to be healthy. We offer major, minor and preventive medical insurance with international coverage.
EXTRA DAYS OF LEAVE
After a well delivered project, it's important to rest too! That's why we offer extra days of paid leave to our employee's in Mexico.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your pajama's, from bed all day? Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have team consisting of different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach the next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon or just enjoying good food & drinks together.
Your future colleague
Mylene, Director of Americas
"My days at Port Cities started as administrative support, to operations and now management. Port Cities is a perfect company to grow professionally and I have learnt a lot! I really enjoy the collaboration we have with the team as we work in a friendly, versatile space with a positive, passionate and solid team spirit! Many changes arise daily, but they make everyday a new experience and give us an opportunity to improve. Being able to lead Port Cities America’s has been an absolute pleasure for me and I look forward to welcoming you into our team and working with you!"