Mid Business Analyst Indonesia
About Us :
A leader in the ERP industry, Port Cities holds the distinction of being one of the largest Odoo partners worldwide. With a presence in 14 countries since our inception in 1997, we pride ourselves on optimizing our clients' operations through cutting-edge technology and strategic insights.
This role entails a hybrid working arrangement, with four days spent working from the office and one day dedicated to remote work. The ideal candidate may reside in Jakarta, Bekasi (West Java), or Semarang (Central Java), Indonesia.
- Analyze customer's needs and business processes to design business solutions with detailed requirements.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to Go-live.
- Get along with the engineering team, and formalize the technical specifications of the system.
- Close support with Software Engineers to develop the system and do functional QC for development made by Software Engineers.
- Deliver functional training.
- Support/assist customers to make sure customers are happy with the new system/software.
- Support the sales team during sales/pre-sales.
- Conduct internal testing on configuration/development before releasing them for UAT by business users.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; and coordinating production with programmers.
- Produce Functional Specification & UAT plan, prepare case tests, and assist in user training and deployment preparation for the end users.
- Define application problems conferring with clients; evaluation procedures, and processes. Provide necessary troubleshooting and production support when a breakdown occurs, and immediately remedy the system when flaws are encountered.
- Ensure operation by training client personnel.
- Interact with software engineers to understand Odoo limitations.
- Help Software Engineers during system development, e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts, and UML diagrams.
- Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Business / Accounting / Management. A master degree in business management is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Business Analyst/Consultant in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Able to comprehend a detailed requirement list.
- Able to create a basic Use-Case Scenario from the Detailed Requirement List for a single functional process/department.
- Able to comprehend a Gap Analysis Report.
- Able to create a simple Functional Requirement Document (FRD) for a single functional process/department.
- Able to execute a functional test based on available test script, and follow up the result to corresponding parties.
- Able to manipulate raw data, prepare the data with the importable format, and execute data import into the system.
- Able to create a guidebook and training material according to the final use-case scenarios.
- Able to reproduce issues in the live system and document it to be reported.
- Able to discuss directly and smoothly with PM and project team.
- Able to prepare presentation slides in English.
- Able to create a good Minutes of Meeting in English.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Indonesia, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities.
Your salary package depends on your performance - the more time you spend working on the project of our customers, the more bonuses you get.
We collaborate with a catering company to provide good & tasty lunch, snacks & coffee for our Port Citizens.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your p, from bed all day. Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have a team consisting of 4 different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach the next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have a very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon, or just enjoying good food & drinks together.