Senior Business Analyst Indonesia
- Analyze customer's needs and business processes to design business solutions with detailed requirements.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to Go-Live.
- Along with the Engineering team, formalize the technical specifications of the system.
- Close support with Software Engineers to develop systems and do functional QC for development made by Software Engineers.
- Responsible for delivering the functional training.
- Support/Assist customers to make the customer happy with the new system/software.
- Support the Sales team during sales/pre-sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System/Computer Science/Business/Accounting/Management. Master's degree in business management is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Business/System Analyst.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong in business process modeling (UML).
- Experience with ERP systems [SAP, Oracle, Ms. Dynamics, Odoo, etc.].
- Passion for learning business processes [sales, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing].
- Experience with Business Intelligence [BI] tools is an added advantage.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV with information about your skills, past work experience & relevant projects you took part in.
Interview with HR
Our HR personnel will have an interview with regarding your suitability for this particular position at Port Cities.
You will receive a case study, that you are required to complete to show your skills & experience with analysis & communication.
Answer Our Questions
We will send you a few questions to understand a little bit more about your background, vision & expectations.
You will meet your future leader, who will discuss your case study, suitability as well as other topics.
You Get a Job Offer
After you successfully pass all the steps, we will get back to you with a job offer to join our group team.
First Day at Port Cities
Join us in our office in Indonesia, meet your new colleagues & start enjoying the ride with Port Cities.
Your salary package depends on your performance - the more time you spend working on the project of our customers, the more bonuses you get.
We collaborate with a catering company to provide good & tasty lunch, snacks & coffee for our Port Citizens.
We offer the option to work from home on some days (when you are not personally needed in the office). So plan your day accordingly & work in your p, from bed all day. Sounds good!
Why Port Cities?
In Mexico, we have a team consisting of 4 different nationalities. Our common language is English and it is a great place to practice it & speak it on a daily basis.
You will get assigned your own coach who makes sure that you have proper training and helps you to improve your skills and performance to reach the next level.
WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER
We have very open & honest company culture and we enjoy spending time together - be it a taco night, running a marathon or just enjoying good food & drinks together.